Sandi Lynn, CMP
- Certified Meeting Professional (CMP), 1990
- Amazon #1 International Best Selling Author, 2017
- Hospitality Industry Leader:
- Society of Government Meeting Professionals, President 1989-1991
- National Coalition of Black Meeting Planners, Pioneer Award, 2000
- Alumni Achievement Hall of Famer, Central State University, Wilberforce, Ohio, 2015
Sandi is an award-winning woman entrepreneur, a thought leader in the field of professional conference management and PR strategy, and a Certified Meeting Professional (CMP).
She is a business consultant to emerging entrepreneurs in the unsung field of professional meeting management. She trail blazed in the hospitality industry as the first woman to lead the professional meeting planning association, the Society of Government Meeting Professionals, 1989.
Known as the Meetings Mentor, using her more than three decades as a strategic planner, program developer and public relations practitioner, she now trains and promotes business owners and entrepreneurs.
Sandi is the founder and chief strategist at Behind the Scenes Savvy, where she shares the systems for effective and efficient business solutions in the world of conference and event management.
Sandi unlocks the process of event success with three key factors: